Billion provides EasyTurn, a rotary index plate fully integrated to the molding machine for your multi-component overmolding applications.
Twin shot made simple
The ejector plate features an integrated synchronous motor driving a rotary central shaft via a belt.
His configuration ensures an angular precision greater than 1/100th of a degree.
The rotary shaft includes a cooling manifold to its rear section connecting to internal porting for transition of mold temperature control fluid circuits up to 110°C.
- EasyTurn integration :
Mechanical, electrical, software with energy management
- Compatible with hydraulic mold clamping
- Minimal dynamic mass
- Increased mold height range
- Mechanical reliability and accessibility
- Smooth, fast and precise movements
User-friendly control via DIXIT3
- Alarm states integrated within the overall cycle
- Stop position precision 1/100th of a degree
- User choice of core number assigned to rotation
- Rotation clockwise / anti clockwise / pendular
- Data stored as part of mold settings program
- 6 freely programmable stations
- Automatic evaluation of dynamic mass for speed optimization
- Archive index plate programs recognized and revised automatically